Honey glazed chipolatas, coarse – grain mustard mayonnaise
8 Chipolata sausages
2 Tbsp Honey
1 large dash Worcester sauce
70g 50:50 Dijon Mustard:coarse grain mustard mix
1 Tbsp oil
1. Add the oil to pre heated frying pan, add the chipolatas.
2. Turn in pan so they take on some colour.
3. Finish of in a medium – hot oven (200 F – 220 F) for 5 – 7 minutes.
4. Add the Worcester sauce to the pan, toss chipolatas briskly for 30 seconds or so, and then add the honey immediately to glaze the chipolatas.
5. Serve immediately with a ramekin of coarse – grain mustard mayonnaise.